Used by all organisations willing to have a close follow-up of their clients’ claims and improving the quality of their services, SICORAX® Incident & Complaint Management is an essential tool for maintaining client satisfaction.
With SICORAX® Incident & Complaint Management, you :
- Streamline client’s claims resolution process.
- Improve claims’ resolution rate, starting right from the client’s first call.
- Automise the processes, via an intelligent routing of the demands to concerned personnel.
- Follow the steps for solving customer’s issue, step by step, department by department, etc.
- Manage up to 3 levels of closure for a complaint (for ISO compliance).
- Receive automatic email triggers for incidents which have not been resolved in the expected delay.
- Define popup alerts, setup by user for important notifications, such as, unattended complaints, overdue complaints, etc...
- Access real-time audit log on all changes.
- Create and share a knowledge database for a rapid resolution of clients’ demands.
- Analyse your claims by proposed solution or compensation proposed to customers.
- Evaluate the performance of your teams in the way the clients’ issues are being solved.
- Anticipate the future issues by following the number of claims on the faulty products and/or services.
- Measure the number of incidents by clients, products, services, departments, etc...
- Evaluate the incidents costs, by products, services, departments, etc...
- Visualise customers’ claims evolution, over months, years, products, services, departments, etc...
- Compare the time taken on claims for each step or by each department. Analyse the different stages and outcomes of a complaint, through various reports and a dashboard.